Friday 2 August 2013

My new blog!

Finally… this blog was created after much delay, to track my bakes!  

I love baking since schooling time.  Home Economics lesson is the only time I get to bake since I do not have an oven at home.  When my husband and I got our own flat, he bought an Ariston oven built in at our very own kitchen. We did try to do some baking many years ago… yummy kueh bangkit, pineapple tart, mooncakes & pandan chiffon cakes… We didn’t manage to get the pandan cake right cake at that time.  After several failed attempts, we, or rather, I gave up baking, completely.  Since then, my oven was left idle and perhaps due to too much idling, it caused a power trip each time we turn on the power.  


It was until October 2011 that I started to bake again after an electrician taught my husband how to revive our oven.  



So, I started my first bake with my little girl on children’s day, a premix cake, the fairy cupcakes!  And she loves it!  From then on, I bake whenever possible, while the little ones were having their afternoon nap or late at night.   Sometimes, I even took leave to do a bake!  



I am so happy to find so many baking blogs on the website and I really get to learn a lot from all of you out there who are willing to share! Thanks everyone! In order to track my bakes, I may start off with some previous bakes.  Will really appreciate if all the experts out there can advice and share so that I can improve on my bakes! Thanks again!

No comments:

Post a Comment